My Photo
Name:

Brandon and I have been married for almost 13 years, have two beautiful children, soon to be three! We are adopting from Ethiopia and couldn't be more excited to start this new chapter!

Friday, July 17, 2009

Late postings...and camping

What is absolutely ridiculous is that I have not posted on this thing in quite some time! Sigh.... I need to get better. Maybe that should have been one of my New Year's resolutions. Ah well...better late than never, right?

We have been having a great summer so far!! It has been very busy, which is different than last year for us but we're having a ton of fun. We have gone on 3, count them! 3! camping trips, which is saying a lot because Mama Jones doesn't camp. So thanks to my wonderful grandparents we have a trailer, which doesn't really mean "camping". It's RVing, according to Brandon. I like to RV, I don't like to camp. They gave us their trailer in May and we took our first camping trip to Banks Lake Memorial Day weekend. What a blast!! Everyone had a great time. Here are pictures from our Banks Lake trip....






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Addis Ababa