My Photo
Name:

Brandon and I have been married for almost 13 years, have two beautiful children, soon to be three! We are adopting from Ethiopia and couldn't be more excited to start this new chapter!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Trouble sleeping...

I have never, and I mean, NEVER had trouble sleeping. I easily fall asleep and once I'm asleep I'm down for the count. Not the past two nights. I have tossed and turned and woken up and gotten up. I wonder if this is because we made one huge decision about the adoption? I wonder if it's because I'm so excited and have so many things to do and need to get started? I don't know. I have to say, it's a bit frustrating, this not sleeping thing. Hopefully after I get this off my chest I can go back to sleep and stay there!

And just so you know, our huge decision that we made is that we are definitely adopting from Ethiopia! One decision down, 500 billion to go. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Addis Ababa