My Photo
Name:

Brandon and I have been married for almost 13 years, have two beautiful children, soon to be three! We are adopting from Ethiopia and couldn't be more excited to start this new chapter!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Gladney approval!

So I'm not exactly sure what this means but I know it's good! I have 4 notarized copies of our homestudy in my hot little hands and one of them will be on it's way to CIS come Monday morning - yipee!!! This means that once we get immigration approval we will be able to get all of our documents sent to Ethiopia so that we can get on the waiting list!! Ya hoo!! This is excellent news.

Oh, and we are STILL waiting for Brandon's employment letter. We really need that ASAP. Any prayers that you could send our way would be much appreciated. It's very frustrating to know that we literally need one more piece of paper to be done with this whole paper-chase thing. But I know that God's timing is perfect and I rest in that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kirstin C said...

Congrats on your Gladney approval!!! You're so close to the wait list! It was my employer letter that held us up between Gladney approval & wait list, too! I totally understand the frustration!!!

June 19, 2010 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Just don't live in Charleston or you will be waiting to get that hot, little l7lH in your hands forever..... It is the continuous post on my blog.. unfortunately.

June 20, 2010 at 6:16 AM  
Blogger Sparkz said...

The adoption process is almost like the ultimate endurance test. You apply for a program, you submit paperwork, you hope your papers are always received, you request forms...on and on it goes. Even after we finally got our little guy, we eventually had to submit his "green card" to get his US Citizenship papers...even then we were on pins and needles waiting for something! Enjoy your Gladney approval, it's another step towards your next child!

July 18, 2010 at 1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Addis Ababa