My Photo
Name:

Brandon and I have been married for almost 13 years, have two beautiful children, soon to be three! We are adopting from Ethiopia and couldn't be more excited to start this new chapter!

Friday, September 3, 2010

WAIT LIST!

Oh man, I am soooo excited!! We just got the word that we are officially on the wait list!! So, any day now (hahaha) we will be getting our referral. :) I am so excited to have moved on to the next phase in our adoption journey. This one is HUGE. God is good and I am thrilled! And nervous....but for a different reason...I have to drive the trailer up to Anacortes today BY MYSELF. Yipes. Wish me luck! And send me prayers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kirstin C said...

Congratulations and welcome to the wait list! We just hit month #4. Wait list day is HUGE!!

September 3, 2010 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger Debi Jenkins said...

Congratulations! We are also waiting for a boy in the same age range and have been on the list about 2 1/2 months now.

Debi
The Jenkins' Journey to Ethiopia Adoption
http://jenkinsethiopiaadoption.blogspot.com/

September 7, 2010 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Us4 Cats said...

yay!!!! congrats.
we too are adopting from ethiopia thru G. in the beginning stages of our adoption.

looking forward to your updates!

September 12, 2010 at 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Addis Ababa